Monday, February 26, 2018

First Day High ♥

Yehey! At last! I am officially resigned! (Do I really have to be this happy? :D) 

Well, I AM quite happy. Staying with the same company for almost five years ( 4 years and 8 months to be exact) can be quite boring. Same tasks, with almost the same people, with little growth and too much stress? Yeah right, anyone will definitely would want to separate from their company. But hey, it's not that bad at all. My stay with my previous company had made changes to my lief, like 360-degree turnaround change. It made me a better person - bolder, fiercer. I became a little bit of the assertive one compared before. And I made quite a few friends there as well. :) Actually, that was the only main reason why I stayed that long apart from not having any backup plans. Those colleagues I've made has become my friends as well- someone that I've trusted to share my stories every now and then.

But then, change is the only thing permanent thing in this world. Little by little, my friends started to change companies. And well, I was the only one left. I still have some friends there, but not the same as those who left me. And the stress just continued to build up. Something that I cannot bear any longer. Then--

Freelancing. Big word. Something I've encountered before, but I didn't really paid much attention not until now. Suddenly, it became a feasible back up plan for me. Writing articles and such became an exciting task to me again. And the fact that I can work at my own pace without the pressure and stress of talking to different customers? Hey, that's really a nice plan right?

So much for the long story, as today is my first day! Yey! ^_^

I am still trying to work things out. I am currently working on a platform called Upwork, and I've already tried sending proposals to some jobs that I think I can start working on as a trial. As of this writing, I haven't received any response yet. But hey! I'm not into the  giving-up mood yet. This is just the start,(as if I am the only freelancer in the word haha!), I am not losing any hopes. Based on what I've read, some freelancers have waited for days before that first message popped up. I am just waiting for the right time for me. I don't know if the proposals I've sent are correct, or even worth-reading,but who knows? As long as I believe that I can, I know that I will definitely succeed in this career. 

So for my next post, I am praying that I already got my first job in Upwork. I will defnitely give tips of course. After all, I learned things through reading blog posts like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine Blues

Here I am again, writing on this blog. Even if no one reads it, I don't know, I still find writing to be one of the best therapeutic ste...